I am Jonah Yonjan Married with Niru Yonjan and we have 5 years old boy Johnny Yonjan. We all together serve to the lord through Aids Link Nepal.
What ALN do:-
1. Hospital services to PLWHAs for CD4 count, OI treatment, PMTCT, ART,
2. Home based care services for ART follow-up, health check-ups
3. Personal and family counseling.
4. Child Care and provide education
5. Networking with infected / affected people,
6. Sharing the love of Christ.
7. Mobilizing others to be involved.
8. Spreading knowledge of the virus through literature and workshops.
9. PTS care and protection Teams and IGAS income Generation activities.
Your latest country information on HIV/AIDS- how many, rate of prevalence, anything you might want people to know.
Total hiv positives reported :- 14,786/ total ever enrolled in hiv care 13,005/ total on ART 3,423. Government of Nepal report shows nearly 15,000 but UNAIDSs shows HIV around more than 64,000 . Aids 14,787 .
However it is nice to have all this information around and gives to know more about what is going with in the this world.Read More
I was a Computer Professional but God called me out of that job to be in a full time ministry unto the most ostracized society on the face of the earth today, i.e. the HIV/AIDS infected/affected people. Ever since I committed myself for a full time ministry among these precious people. I’m very glad that I’m associated with He Intends Victory, which gave me a privilege to be it’s representative in India. I glorify God for His faithfulness in our ministry and blessing us.