Uganda – From Entebbe to Nairobi
Medical/ Healthcare, Orphan Care, Relief, and Aid Distribution
June 17, 2017, to July 1, 2019
Includes: Your donation includes air transportation from the United States, lodging in hotels, food, a safari, and ministry outreach. And if you need to raise the funds, we can help raise your tax-deductible funds!
Join the Team!
This is what an AIDS widow in Uganda shared with me as our team left her village. She was blessed. All we had done was share some food, give her some clothes for her children, helped with some medicine, and hugged her… a lot of hugs! But the truth of the matter is, we were the blessed ones! What a joy it is to represent Jesus to those facing the challenge of HIV/AIDS.
- Volunteers needed: medical and non-medical
- No previous experience necessary
- Cost: $3,670 (All donations toward your trip are tax-deductible!)
- Alumni on HIV trips receive a $100 discount!!
- Those under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Your application and $300 deposit will secure your place on the mission trip
If you are ready to “Go into all the world and preach the Good News…” then fill out the Mission Trip Application today!
Mission Trip Application Find Out More