Statement of Faith
“He does not believe that does not live according to his belief.”
~ Thomas Fuller
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, ultimately, authoritative Word and words of God in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, that He performed miracles, that He lived a sinless life, He redeemed us by His atoning death through His shed blood, descended into “sheol”, that He was bodily resurrected, ascended to the right hand of the Father, and that He will personally return in power and glory!
- We believe in the total inability of man to save himself through unaided human effort.
- We believe that men are saved through a complete commitment of themselves to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, together with their being regenerated by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is empowered to live a victorious life and by whose administration the Christian Church receives miraculous gifts and ministries in this present day.
- We believe that every person shall stand before the judgment seat of Christ to give account of the stewardship of their earthly life.
- We believe that at the resurrection of the dead, those in Christ, will be given immortal bodies and rule with Him in His kingdom forever!